The Aer P high static pressure fan is designed for liquid-cooling perfection. Engineered to maximize the cooling potential of radiators, it features a chamfered intake and exhaust for high-performance airflow and winglet-designed blades to improve drag efficiency. The Aer P uses fluid dynamic bearing to provide silent operations, long-term durability, and achieves powerful cooling performance.
- High performance fans optimized for radiators
- Winglet designed fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-soft 21 dBA
- Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years
- Sleeved cables and vibration dampeners
- Changeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
*General characteristics of the series, check in specifications.