The CYBERBRON is an 80 PLUS® Bronze certified power supply with first-class 105°C Japanese electrolytic capacitors for excellent reliability. A strong 12V rail and at least two PCI-E connectors allow the operation of power-hungry graphics cards. Flexible flat cables improve airflow inside the case and provide easy cable management. The 120mm fan with intelligent RPM control enables silent cooling with load-dependent regulation. The CYBERBRON is perfect for building affordable mainstream gaming, multimedia, and office systems.
- Efficiency The 80 PLUS® Bronze-certified power supply achieves up to 88% efficiency at 230VAC with a 50% load. This not only results in low heat generation but also reduces its own CO2 footprint. CYBERBRON helps systems to meet the EU eco-design directive 2010 ErP Lot 6 (< 1W in standby mode) due to a high-efficient 5V standby (+5Vsb) circuitry. Moreover, it supports EU regulation no. 617/2013 demanding amongst others 85% efficiency at 50% load and 82% at 20% and 100% load.
- Power A stable 12V rail to deliver power to high-performance processors and graphics cards without having to distribute the load over several rails.
- Cooling The integrated 12 cm fan with intelligent RPM control can measure the load of the power supply and adjusts the speed accordingly to always ensures silent operation.
- Flat Cables The flat cables are more flexible than conventional sheathed cables and can be routed more easily through narrow spaces. This allows clean cable management behind the case panel and contributes to improved airflow within the case.
- Compatibility Intel® ATX12V v2.3, compliant with the Intel Power Supply Design Guide for Desktop Platform Form Factors Revision 1.1. Full support of the C6/C7 energy-saving functions of Intel® processors, first introduced with the Haswell™ generation. Worldwide compatibility with automatic 100-240VAC input and up to 0.99 with active Power Factor Correction (PFC).
- Quality & Safety Enermax only uses high-quality components including first-class Japanese 105°C electrolytic capacitors for maximum stability and durability. Enermax SafeGuard, the multiple protection circuit that keeps the power supply and the system safe from damage by short circuit (SCP), over voltage (OVP), under voltage (UVP), over power (OPP) as well as surges and inrush current (SIP). Non-Stop 24/7 industrial class performance. Full rated power output at 40°C ambient temperature.