The Enermax MAXPRO II series is one of Enermax’s longrunner power supplies. Developed specifically for the European market, MAXPRO II is characterized by low noise and efficient operation. With 88% peak efficiency (80 PLUS® 230V EU certified) and a standby consumption of less than 0.5 watts, the power supply meets the latest eco-design regulations of the European Union. The 120 mm high pressure fan with the patented Twister Bearing ensures quiet and efficient cooling. The SafeGuard multiple safety system protects the power supply and system from overcurrent, overvoltage, short circuit, etc. The MAXPRO II power supplies are true longrunners and are designed for 24-hour continuous operation at an ambient temperature of 40°C.
- Efficiency Up to 88% efficiency at 230VAC between 20 and 100% load. MAXPRO II is 80PLUS® 230V EU certified. MAXPRO II helps systems to meet the EU eco-design directive 2013 ErP Lot 6 and 2014 ErP Lot 3 (< 0.5W in standby mode*) due to a high-efficient 5V standby (+5Vsb) circuitry. Moreover it supports the EU regulation no. 617/2013 demanding amongst others 85% efficiency at 50% load and 82% at 20% and 100% load. * only in combination with an ErP ready mainboard.
- Power One stable 12V rail to empower high-performance processors and graphics cards.
- Cooling The integrated 12cm Enermax high pressure fan with patented Twister Bearing™ technology generates a compressed airstream in order to cool down critical PSU components more rapidly. The SAC (Smart Airflow Control) design keeps the PSU fan spinning at almost inaudible 14dB(A), up to a system load of 40%, to provide a silent operation.
- Flat Cables The black flat cable design allows easy installation and clean cable management. Further more it helps to improve the airflow.
- Compatibility Intel® ATX12V v2.3, compliant with the Intel Power Supply Design Guide for Desktop Platform Form Factors Revision 1.1. Full support of the C6/C7 energy-saving functions of Intel® processors, first introduced with the Haswell™ generation. Designed for Europe with 230VAC input and up to 0.99 with active Power Factor Correction (PFC).