The Acer V7 series of professional monitors offers professional performance, based on reliability and stability.
- Designed for comfort. Designed in the spirit of "visual clarity and sharpness," each model offers you rich colors, wide viewing angles, and precise control to ensure a consistent, quality viewing experience.
- Screen. The V277 specifically features a 27 ”IPS Full HD display that provides plenty of detail for working on spreadsheets, reports, and other tasks. The V7 series features 6-axis color adjustment to ensure that you can adjust your screen to suit your needs. The V7 series is perfectly suited to any workplace with a range of features designed with business in mind.
- ZeroFrame. The first thing you'll notice is the understated, professional style that is accentuated by the super-slim ZeroFrame bezels, which not only serve to keep size and weight to a minimum, but also make the V7 monitors ideal for multi-monitor systems. .
- Compatibility. It supports a wide range of useful connectivity options, including VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort. Comfort and protection are also a major focus with the V7 series monitors, which is reflected in two different aspects of their features.
- Technologies. First, Acer has integrated its suite of VisionCare technologies into V7 monitors: BlueLightShield, Flickerless, Low Dimming and ComfyView. These technologies are designed to minimize eyestrain and fatigue when using the monitor, especially during extended periods such as work environments. And secondly, the V7's stand lets you adjust the monitor's tilt to further help combat eye strain and minimize physical discomfort by allowing you to sit comfortably and maintain good posture.
- Reliability basis. The V7 series includes Acer's 3-year commercial warranty as standard.
* General information of the series, see technical specifications of the model.