Designed for all performance and immersive gamers who want to break free from their keyboard, mouse or gamepad, or improve their skills after getting started with a beginner wheel
T248 is an officially licensed racing wheel for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. , and PC compatible.
T248 offers different displays of real-time race information: speed, RPM, race position, best lap time and much more.
- The list of supported games is available on the Thrustmaster support website and is regularly updated.
- Premium design with leather overlay on the outside of the steering wheel
- Up to 25 action buttons, including 2 dual position encoders
- Interactive race dashboard with more than 20 different displays on the steering wheel screen
- On-the-fly Force Feedback level adjustment: 3 Force Feedback curves (presets included)
- Next generation HYBRID DRIVE system - 70% more power than other Thrustmaster hybrid racing wheels (T150 series)
- Super sensitive magnetic gearshift paddles
- Magnetic pedal set with 4 spring settings for the brake pedal
Thrustmaster Racing Dashboard
T248 features a selection of more than 20 different displays on its integrated display: manual adjustment of a variety of settings (selection of Force Feedback type, steering wheel angle, etc.), or choice of user telemetry information ( gear ratio, RPM, gamer's best lap time, etc.).
Dynamic force feedback
T248 features 3 types of Force Feedback (presets included), compatible with all games and modifiable on the fly directly on the steering wheel:
- FFB 1: Force Feedback 100% proportional to the force requested by the game.
- FFB 2: Enhanced Force Feedback for better skid control.
- FFB 3: Increased Force Feedback, allowing users to clearly feel all racing effects from the track (curbs, drifting off the track, etc.).
25 Action buttons
Including 2 dual position encoders (up and down) located at the ends of the center spokes of the steering wheel, T248 features nearly twice as many button action as previous Thrustmaster racing wheels (T150 series).
This wide range of physical and virtual buttons allows users to always have many options when assigning driving controls, in any type of game.
Magnetic pedal set
With truly exceptional millisecond precision, the T3PM Magnetic Pedal Set also allows 4 modes of brake pedal pressure.
Featuring completely smooth movement and avoiding the loss of precision over time that standard potentiometer-based pedal sets experience, T3PM represents a big and amazing leap forward, both in terms of versatility and responsiveness in the game.
Magnetic gearshift paddles.
Thanks to H.E.A.R.T magnetic technology, the T248's gearshift paddles enable super-fast gear shifting, with a clear and precise trigger feel (30 ms response time) to avoid driving errors.
Next generation Hybrid Drive system
Providing gamers with extra power (up to 70% more than the previous Thrustmaster hybrid racing wheel, the T150), T248 dominates the circuits thanks to its intensity.
The excellent drivability made possible by this hybrid system avoids the conflicting feel and friction problems commonly found in racing wheels without a belt drive component.