Razer BlackShark V2
- Razer Triforce 50mm Titanium Drivers. With the ability to tune high, mid and low audio frequencies individually, these headphones act as 3 audio drivers in 1, generating brighter sound with richer highs and more powerful bass. The Razer BlackShark V2 also includes titanium-coated drivers, bringing greater clarity to any voice you hear so any communication you receive is always crisp and clear.
- Razer Hyperclear cardioid microphone with USB sound card. Offering increased voice pick-up and noise cancellation, the removable microphone in these esports headphones has an optimized microphone housing that adopts a more open design for minimal obstruction, resulting in improved clarity for closer recreation. of his voice. Backed by a USB sound card, you can further fine-tune and enhance your voice output through Razer Synapse, with access to features like Mic Boost, Voice Gate, Volume Normalization, Microphone EQ, and Ambient Noise Reduction.
- Advanced passive noise cancellation. From cheering crowds to the hum of your rig, turn off the noise and enjoy uninterrupted focus with special closed ear headphones that completely cover your ears, aided by plush ear cushions that form a perfect seal for increased sound isolation.
- Flowknit memory pads. The breathable fabric minimizes the build-up of sweat and heat generated by contact with the skin, while the improved density of the ultra-soft foam greatly reduces the holding force of the headset.
- THX Spatial Audio. Increase immersion in the game with next-generation surround sound that provides positional precision and realistic acoustics, while taking advantage of its latest feature: THX Game Profiles. Create custom profiles that enhance the existing sound design in your favorite games. Choose between THX ambient mode for truly realistic immersion or THX competitive mode for heightened spatial awareness.
- Compatibility. This gaming headset connects via a 3.5mm jack or via its USB sound card. The 3.5mm jack works on popular platforms, allowing you to seek out competition on PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.