- The smart plug for your home network. With the FRITZ!DECT 200, you can intelligently manage the power supply to connected appliances and measure, record, and evaluate energy consumption. This smart plug is connected to your home network via securely encrypted DECT technology. It can be easily operated via PC, notebook, smartphone, or tablet – and even via the Internet when you’re not at home.
- Convenient manual switching . Even greater convenience for your home network: with the smart plug, it couldn’t be easier to switch your appliances on/off via your FRITZ!Fon, PC, tablet, or smartphone. And, of course, you can even do so when you’re out and about via the Internet or the free MyFRITZ!App.
- Make the switch!. The FRITZ!DECT 200 offers a wide range of automatic switching options: you can schedule the FRITZ!DECT to switch appliances on/off once, daily, on weekdays, regularly, or at random. Or you can use Google Calendar to set when appliances are to be turned on and off. The sunrise/sunset function automatically switches devices on/off at sunrise and sunset.
- Includes energy monitoring . The FRITZ!DECT 200 doesn’t just switch devices on/off, but also measures the energy consumption of connected appliances. You can display the current power in watts and voltage in volts, and you can also evaluate power consumption per hour, day, month, and year in kWh and euros and even calculate your carbon footprint.
- All info by e-mail too. You may want to keep an eye on your household appliances even when you’re out, in which case you can choose to have the energy evaluation sent to you via push e-mail from your FRITZ!Box. In this way, you regularly receive all information on the power consumption and on/off status of your individual appliances via e-mail.
- Ready in a matter of seconds . It couldn’t be simpler to start the FRITZ!DECT 200: press the “DECT” button on your FRITZ!Box to register the smart plug with your home network. You can conveniently configure the individual settings via the FRITZ!Box user interface.