MSI continues to refine its identity as a high-performance PC brand and SPATIUM was envisioned to expand our ecosystem and cover the high-performance storage category. These SSDs are built with high-quality, high-density 3D NAND flash that deliver the best compromise of performance and endurance for professionals, content creators, and gamers. Among the performance improving technologies include a DRAM cache buffer for M480 and M470, and a SLC cache for all announced models.
También te puede interesar
SPATIUM M480 brings next-level storage performance to demanding content creators and gamers. Compliance with PCIe Gen 4 and NVMe 1.4 standards unleash the latest in extreme transfer speeds up to 7000 MB/sec sequential read and 6800 MB/sec sequential write speeds. M480 will be produced in three storage capacities – 500GB, 1TB, and 2TB. These SSDs are the fastest in the entire SPATIUM lineup.
- Name : SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2
- Capacity : 1 TB
- Flash Memory : 3D NAND
- Form Factor : M.2 2280-S2-M, M.2 2280-D2-M
- Interface : PCIe Gen4 x4, NVMe 1.4
- Compatibility : PCIe Gen4 / Gen3 / Gen2 / Gen1
- Sequential Read up to (MB/s) : 7000
- Sequential Write up to (MB/s) : 5500
- Idle Power PS3 (mW) : 14
- Low Power L1.2 (mW) : 3
- Operating Temperatures : 0°C – 70°C
- Storage Temperatures : -40°C – 85°C