The TL-SG108 from TP-LINK is a desktop switch with 8 10/100 / 1000Mbps ports that allows you to easily migrate your network to Gigabit Ethernet technology. Increase both the speed of your network server and trunk connections or bring the Gigabit experience to your desktop.
The TL-SG108 has 8 10/100/1000 ports that allow you to significantly expand the capacity of your network and enjoy instant transfer speeds when handling large files. In this way, more advanced users have enough bandwidth to transfer large files, whether in a home, office, workgroup or creative production environment. Transfer graphic, CGI, CAD or multimedia files in an instant over the network.
- Innovative energy efficiency technology that saves up to 72% energy.
- It supports IEEE 802.3x flow control in Full-Duplex mode and Back-Pressure in Half-Duplex mode.
- Metal chassis designed for desktop or wall mounting
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p).
- Non-blocking switching architecture for forwarding and filtering packets at maximum wire speed for optimal performance.
- 9K jumbo frames improve performance on large data transfers.
- Automatic MDI / MDIX detection makes the use of crossover cables unnecessary.
- Supports automatic MAC address learning and expiration (Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging.)
- Intelligent 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 1000 Mbps hardware integration thanks to automatic port negotiation.
- Its fanless design ensures quiet operation.
- Simple Plug and Play installation.