- T-GT racing wheel is Thrustmaster’s ultimate racing simulator for Gran Turismo Sport, and officially licensed for PS4.
- The T-GT racing wheel is a powerhouse of highly innovative technologies resulting from in-depth research into all of the sensations required for an ultra-realistic racing experience.
- The T-DFB innovation is exclusive to the T-GT wheel and Gran Turismo Sport (when in GT mode), and offers a new dimension in force feedback. As a complement, this unique system adds a new range of effects including tire adherence (grip or slippage) in understeering and oversteering, mass transfers, road textures and irregularities, suspension and other parameters specific to each vehicle and circuit.
- Designed and built to endure for competitions, the T-GT offers highly demanding gamers a new experience.
- T-GT is also compatible with PC.
Thrustmaster T-GT ensures Force Feedback LINEARITY. The force felt by the user is 100% proportional to the force determined in the game.
Cars’ behavior and track conditions are faithfully reproduced, with more details.
This enables the racer to anticipate and react more efficiently, according to the information feedback through the racing wheel.
This improves their comprehension of their driving, enabling them to beat records and win races.
The T-GT motor provides powerful 40-watt LINEAR brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves to super-responsive S curves.
This high-power motor is able to provide the velocity required to harness remarkably dynamic and powerful effects. This powerful motor is also swifter and delivers instantly faster and stronger responses to racers, based on the newly developed linearity concept, T-LIN.
T- DFB (Depth Feedback)
Years of collaboration with Polyphony have resulted in the creation of in-depth sensations in the steering column. Combining brushless motors’ refined Force Feedback with this Depth Feedback creates a realistic 3D perception of the environment.
As a complement to standard Force Feedback, this unique, completely novel system adds a new range of effects including tire adherence (grip or slippage) in understeering and oversteering, mass transfers, road textures and irregularities, suspension and other parameters specific to each vehicle and circuit.
Thrustmaster T-DFB is a Gran Turismo Sport .
The external and powerful power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power (400 watts) to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game rendered by the T-LIN and T-40VE during game phases such as power drifts or multiple chicanes.
The toroidal shape is meant to optimize efficiency versus heat at 86%, with a finless design.
T-MCE* (Motor Cooling Embedded)
Motor-Cooling-Embedded system maintains linearity and dynamics with the new T-40VE motor.
Thanks to T-MCE technology, the T-40VE motor manages heat transfer and dissipation more efficiently than ever before. The T-40VE incorporates this cooling system right in the very heart of the motor, in a highly constrained and enclosed environment. This combination ensures constant precision in terms of rendering of the T-GT’s performance and effects throughout racing sessions, allowing the driver to experience the full complexity of sensations.
T-F.O.C. (Field Oriented Control)
T-F.O.C. algorithm with Hall Effect sensors: Thrustmaster’s patented technology identifies the racing wheel’s position with utmost precision and provides unrivaled accuracy.
Thanks to its precision and the use of an optimized F.O.C. algorithm, the motor responds dynamically and swiftly to increased torque requests, while switching and reducing power drops.