805 Infinity Black
The 805 Infinity’s front panel possesses an LED lighting effect using LED strips and a mirror. The reflection is an illusion that displays endless rows of LED lights fading into the darkness; this effect is referred to as the “Infinity Mirror.“ The 805 Infinity provides users with a luminous visual experience.
- AURA READY .The 805 Infinity is most compatible with the onboard 4-pin RGB header(s) found on many ASUS/ROG motherboards.The AURA software will be able to control the 805 Infinity lighting effect.
- HALO Option . If you own a different motherboard, you are still able to adjust the lighting effects by downloading the In Win software driver “HALO” from our 805 Infinity webpage.
- ROG Certified . The 805 Infinity received the prestigious ROG certification. Users are guaranteed to have a quality product, that has the design consistency and reliability of an ROG certified product.
- High Quality Aluminium Material . The elegant and sleek 805 is constructed with high quality aluminium with anodized stylish hairline on the top and front I/O panels.
- Tempered Glass Panels . Both sides and front panels of 805 are finished with 3mm tempered glass which offers not only great protection, but also lets you to enjoy and show your build with others.
- Super Speed Transmission . USB 3.1 Type-C.
- Versatile HDD Mounting Position for Optimized Functionality . Two optional fans can be mounted at the bottom by moving HDD trays to the front to enhance airflow and achieve maximum heat dissipation.