TUF gaming VG32VQ NEXT−GEN ADAPITVE−SYNC
For the first time in any gaming monitor, Motion Blur Reduction and Adaptive-sync can be enabled at the same time. This new technology is called ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC). ELMB SYNC works with FreeSync and other types of Adaptive-sync, allowing gamers to enjoy sharp, high speed frames.
ADAPTIVE-SYNC de próxima generación
TUF Gaming VG27AQ is a 27-inch, WQHD (2560x1440), HDR IPS display with an ultrafast 165Hz* designed for professional gamers and those seeking immersive gameplay. Those are some serious specs, but not even the most exciting thing the VG27AQ has in store.
For the first time in any gaming monitor, Motion Blur Reduction and Adaptive-sync can be enabled at the same time. This new technology is called ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC). ELMB SYNC works with G-SYNC Compatible, allowing gamers to enjoy sharp, high speed frames.
31.5” WQHD curve
The 31.5-inch WQHD (2560 X 1440) panel of TUF Gaming VG32VQ delivers stunning visuals from all angles with an 1800R curvature that ensures every point is equidistant to your eyes.
This contributes to greater viewing comfort — even during extended use —and lets you enjoy a wide viewing angle with less distortion and color shift when gaming and watching movies.
144Hz rapid refresh rate with 1ms response time
ASUS VG248QE fast gaming monitor shortens the time it takes for rendered frames to display on the screen. Lower monitor latency gives a gamer the opportunity to improve their in-game response time.
The 144Hz rapid refresh rate speeds up the frames per second to deliver ultra-smooth motion scenes in 2D intense actions*.
The response time is also reduced to 1ms to eliminate tracers by controlling voltage levels when driving liquid crystals thus ensuring fluid and clear video playback.
*To activate 144Hz function (in 2D mode), both DisplayPort (or Dual-link DVI) and a selected graphics card with the latest driver are required. Please kindly contact the service center of your graphics cards companies for further technical supports.
- Shadow Boost . ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game without overexposing brighter areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
- GamePlus . The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
- GameVisual . ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu,
- Flicker-Free technology . Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions.
- Ultra-Low Blue Light technology . ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.