GeForce RTX® 4070 Ti EAGLE OC 12G GDDR6X
- WINDFORCE COOLING SYSTEM The WINDFORCE cooling system features three 90mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning, 6 composite copper heat pipes, a vapor chamber directly touches the GPU, 3D active fans and Screen cooling, which together provide high efficiency heat dissipation.
- ALTERNATE SPINNING Reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase airflow pressure.
- 3D ACTIVE FAN The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game.
- UNIQUE BLADE FAN The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface.
- GRAPHENE NANO LUBRICANT Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of sleeve bearing fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter.
- VAPOR CHAMBER & HEAT-PIPE The vapor chamber directly contacts the GPU, coupled with the composite heat pipes, which quickly transfers the heat of the GPU and VRAM to the heatsink.
- SCREEN COOLING Extended heatsink allows air to pass through, providing better heat dissipation.
- RGB FUSION With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose any lighting effect or synchronize with other devices in GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER.
- PROTECTION METAL BACK PLATE The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
- DUAL BIOS The factory default setting is OC mode, which provides users with the best performance. However, switching to silent mode will enjoy a quieter experience.
- POWER INDICATORS When experiencing any power supply abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.
- ANTI-SAG BRACKET The new anti-sag bracket is tailored to each graphics card. It provides the optimized reinforcement and better overall visual appearance.
ULTRA DURABLE Ultra Durable certified highest-grade metal chokes, lower ESR solid capacitors, 2oz copper PCB, and lower RDS(on) MOSFETs, plus over-temperature design to deliver superior performance and longer system life.