Boost your PC storage with WD Blue drives, the brand designed just for desktop and all-in-one PCs with a variety of storage capacities.
- Improve PC Performance Give your desktop a performance and storage boost when you combine your hard drive with an SSD to maximize speed of data access and a WD Blue drive for up to 6TB of additional capacity.
- Plan for the Future With better technology comes bigger storage needs. Digital cameras that record ultra-high definition video at 4K resolution and 30 frames per second require a ton of storage. Handling all that media is a snap with our 6TB drive.
- EASY BACKUP AND UPGRADE Acronis True Image WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data.
- TECHNOLOGY TO HELP PROTECT YOUR DATA NoTouch Ramp Load technology safely positions the recording head off the disk surface to help protect your data.
- Will WD Blue hard drives work with my SSD? Yes, WD Blue hard drives are a perfect combination with an SSD to help boost the system performance and capacity offering of your existing PC. For the best combo, purchase a WD Blue hard drive greater than 2TB to help plan for your future needs.
- I save a lot of photos and videos. Which capacity is recommended? Storage size of 2TB to 4TB is best for users who take lots of photos and videos with their smartphone and want to confidently back up or have a copy of their data. Get reliability and capacity for your current and near-future needs.
- I have a NAS at home. Which drives do you recommend? The WD Red drive is built specifically for NAS devices and is optimized for RAID and always-on 24/7 environments.