Low Profile Design. Fit for both palm grip and claw grip users, the low profile design provides more space between the palm and hump, which allows for micro-adjustments.
For Different Grips
- The front side of the mouse is widened to provide extra support for lifting the mouse and ensuring a secure grip.
- The concave curve design provides more support for the fingers, which allows claw grip users to lift the mouse easily.
- Concave curved sides designed to lift the mouse easily. Right-side buttons removed to prevent interference with a right-handed user's grip.
- With the FK’s smooth and seamless design, you won’t experience any discomfort related to jagged edges or protrusions made solely for aesthetics.
- Sizes Available: FK1+-C / FK1-C / FK2-C Reduced weight for additional movement flexibility and stability
- Soft resilient cable produces less bounce and drag during aggressive movements
- Raised and tilted attachment point with cable constraint to reduce the chance of the cable rubbing against the mousepad. 24-step scroll wheel with clear indents for each step.
The Humps of Symmetrical Mice
Low profile, more space between palm and mouse.
The Front Ends of Symmetrical Mice Medium raised front ends.